Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Fabric Inspiration


This fabric caught my attention on my last fabric store trip.


I love the organic shapes and subtle autumn coloring!






It was time to take the summer slipcovers off the couch and I knew this fabric would make great pillows!









The pattern on the couch is rather busy, so I always worry that if I use another pattern it will be a "bit much"!








In this case I think the 2 patterns are pretty together.

Making the pillows took about an hour.....I used the pillow sham technique (here is the link to the tutorial for how to do this)

I have switched out the coffee table arrangement from shells to fall potpurri and candles...


The mantle has a simple array of Autumn inspired objects....








The little accent pillow is the one that I made by printing an image on fabric using an ink jet printer.




I am thinking I need to make some more of these.














Here is the link to that post with the instructions!














So....even though the Minnesota weather is feeling like summer outside....there are touches of fall inside at Sweetwater!

Have A Great Day!

Link Parties
Serenity You  

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, these new pillows are gorgeous! I love the colors of Fall....they look pretty in any decor. I still love the pillow cover you made for me. Happy Fall my friend!

NanaDiana said...

I LOVE the fabric and also the little pumpkin pillow you made. Beautiful- xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...