Saturday, April 19, 2014

Goodwill Goodness!

YIKES! 
I just realized that I haven't devoted a post to Goodwill for a while! 
 Did you think (GASP) that I started shopping RETAIL!?

Not to worry!
This post will catch you up on all my deals and steals the last few months!

Here is a peek at my Spring and Summer Wardrobe!
"Wardrobe" sounds fancy....
actually this is "the stuff in my closet" that I got at GW!

I think I have a thing for Navy Blue this Spring!

This St. John Sport Jacket...
This great little Ann Taylor shell...
a grey and navy Izod T...
and a pair of navy leggings...and a slim legged pant I bought awhile ago...
almost a whole weekend worth of clothes for less than $25

I usually look through the shoes at GW.....but hardly ever buy....
somehow shoes need to be in the "new" or "almost new" before I buy them!
Even then...I wipe them down with a disinfectant wipe....a COUPLE of times!
These sandals fit the NEW category! Absolutely no sign of wear!
This is a case of "risk taking" at GW....they are cute but kind of trendy....but for $9.99 worth a go!



I have been wearing this fun necklace a lot...
The color goes with a lot of my clothes....
Another case of taking a $4 risk...even at Target this would have been over $10!  
The silver backing is nice and heavy and it is interesting!

The perfect Summer skirt is long and flowing....
this one is my favorite shade of brown...the picture doesn't really do it justice....
add a camisole and a jean jacket and it is a never fail look!
hmmm...I bet those sandals will look nice with this!


Now...you know I almost never pay more than $10 for anything at GW...
but this Eileen Fisher jacket was too good a bargain to pass up....even though it cost $14.99!
The picture makes it look sort of green.....
but it is really a great brown and black tweed color that will be a great neutral!



 





Most of these GW scores seem to be clothes....
now that I have my "wardrobe"....
Maybe I can score some new "decor" for the house on my next GW trips....
I guess that is a good reason to go again soon!


Have a Great Day!

Link Parties
A Vision to Remember   Life on Lakeshore Drive 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...