Saturday, November 15, 2014

Easy Cornucopia!

Cornucopias are the classic Thanksgiving Decor!
I have some nice wicker ones that I have purchased at the thrift store!
For inspiration....I went back to look at the posts about the ones I have made in past years!
You might be interested in seeing those!


 
I shared some tips for success with arranging as well as a little history of how Cornucopias became a Thanksgiving tradition.

This fancy smancy Cornucopia was done as a Silent Auction donation a couple of years ago!


So....I should have been inspired...Right?
Well....not so much!
This year's version is a lot simpler than usual!
Most of my fall stuff is set all around in other arrangements...
when I got ready to do the Cornucopia...I was too lazy to take them apart!
I scored a whole bunch of dried Hydrangeas from the Sweetwater Daughter's bush!
 They will be great additions to Christmas decor...
In the meantime.....

 YUP...
I just stuck them into the cornucopia...no floral foam...no nothing!
I just stuck them in and added some raffia for a little fill!
Not Bad!
Now....the question will be whether Marvin will decide to "undecorate" for me!
This took about 10 minutes from start to finish!

Lazy???
Smart???
Minimalist??
You be the judge!

Have A Great Day!
Linky Parties 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...