Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Enchantment July Edition



It's time for this month's edition of the things that I find enchanting.

Remember.....enchantment is my one big word for this year.


The flowers are in full summer bloom in the garden! This lace top Hydrangea is pretty enchanting!








I am always enchanted when I can make something with the stuff in my craft stash!  This wreath is an example of that.  I am loving the polka dot burlap ribbon that I scored from the dollar store.





 Our July 4th was an enchanting gathering at the Lake with family and friends.  It is so nice that the Red Bee Balm, Blue Campanula and White Daisies all in bloom for the season.









 BUT....the most enchanting of all!

There is a new Sweetwater Grandbaby and she is pretty enchanting!

Her cousin thinks so too!
See if you can figure out what her name is!
I will give you a couple of hints!




Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...